Why is this insurance important to you?
As a vendor or supplier you know: it is a long way until your machinery and other materials that you have sold to your business partner can be set up under the roof of your customer’s premises. Mainly the erection and testing phase holds various risks that can bring vast damage or loss to your goods before acceptance can take place. With the Allianz Erection All Risks Insurance you may proceed with your business as usual - and let your worry be the worry of us.
Which risks are covered?
Allianz covers all the risks that typically occur during equipment erection and testing such as
- Fire and explosion
- Flood, storm, tempest, thunder and lightning, hurricane, cyclone, earthquake, tsunami
Besides, we will cover all sums that you as a principal or contractor may become legally liable to pay as compensation for bodily injury or property loss sustained by any third party in relation to the erection of your machines.
- No cover can be provided for the following risks:
- Willful acts, negligence
- Normal wear and tear
- Faulty design, defective material or casting, bad workmanship
- War, armed conflicts, terror
- Nuclear reactions
- Consequential loss
Furthermore, Allianz can not assume any liability for
- Loss or damage to property belonging to the principal(s), the contractor(s), their employees or workmen
- Death or illness of or bodily injury to the principal(s), the contractor(s), their employees or workmen
- Any accident caused by vehicles, ships or aircrafts licensed for general transport use
Contact & Inquiry
For more information please feel free to contact our service team:
- Tel.: +86 20 8396 6788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
( Importance Notice: For detailed information, please refer to the policy )